Thursday, January 28, 2016

Po The Fiat - Week 2

The Fiat 500 Abarth is probably the cutest car I have ever seen! Po (a black and white Fiat, which was named after the panda from Kung Fu Panda), one of the Fiats I once knew, was a faster version of the Fiat 500. It is turbocharged, has a 5-speed manual transmission, uses front-wheel-drive (fwd), is a four passenger coupe, has 160 hp (horse power) at 6000 rpm (revolutions per minute), goes from 0-60 in a little over 7.5 seconds, has a top speed of 135 mph (miles per hour), and it's bigger than you think. 

Even though it might seem like this car lacks power, the size and the lack of weight has made this little guy spunky on the streets and a little rocket pocket on the track. From the factory, the car comes with a full exhaust from the car back with no muffler, and came boosting 18 lbs/psi (pounds per square inch) with its factory turbo. So this little guy packs a punch! This car also came with a Beats audio speaker system and subwoofer from factory, so the sound system was awesome as well! It's definitely one of the nicest/cutest cars I've ever been in.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not really into tiny cars, so I wouldn't get this car. But If I had to choose between all the other tiny cars it would have to be this one because of the sound system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally get it, it is a light car with a powerful engine. I like the size because it is easier to park, overtake and drive.

    ReplyDelete